This blog has moved

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Art Journal Share - Try

It’s been so long since I had the chance to play in my studio, but I managed to carve out some time yesterday and feel all the better for it.

I’ve started working on a big canvas for mine & Cameron’s bedroom, and whilst waiting for layers to dry, I grabbed my new mini Dylusions journal and had a little fun. I have to admit, I didn’t like how it was looking at first, but I’m happy with the end result, and the resulting message that I definitely needed to hear yesterday.

photo(12)b

photo(15)

photo(14)

Materials used – Dylsions mni journal, Liquitex gesso, Liquitex basics acrylic paint, Liquitex flexible modelling paste, Golden fluid acrylic paint, Archival black ink, Heidi Swapp sunburst stencil, Lil Davis foam stamps, mini rubber alpha stamps, Signo white pen

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. I’m hoping to share more often here, so if you see me slacking, holler at me!

Happy arting,

Melita xo